She graduated from School of Public Health, Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia
She has been working on the area of sport nutrition from the last 5 years.
Currently, her focus is to develop a new nutritional support for athletes using local food resources.
Ongoing Researches (2014-2015):
- The effect of siwalan water (Borassus flabellifer) and coconut water (Cocos nurcifera) on stamina and hidration status of football athelete.
- Development of kapri, kecipir and soy tempeh as liquid supplement high branced-chain amino acid (BCAA) for weight sport athlete.
- Research and development of banana drink product as spplement drink to support performance of football athlete.
- The effect of prebiotic, calcium and collagen with bone mass of rats with osteoporosis.
- Banana isotonic drink improves orthostatic tolerance in voluntary dehydration subject
- Short communication the effect of banana flour as an isotonic drink to maintain hydration status
Email : email@example.com
Google Scholar : https://scholar.google.co.id/citations?user=Hj_yjuMAAAAJ&hl=en