Graduated from NUTRIM, School of Nutrition and Metabolism, Maastricht University, The Netherlands, he focuses on glucose and lipid metabolism of obese individuals.
He also interested in nutrigenomic and nutrigenetic aspect of obesity.
Currently he is working on alternatives for obesity treatment.
Ongoing Researches (2014-2015):
- The effect of lesser yam (Discorea esculenta) snack product on Glucagon like peptide-1 and metabolic profile of overweight adults.
- Relationship between fasting Glucagon like peptide-1 level and fasting glucose level in obese adolescent boys.
- Identification of biomarkers and therapeutic targets for human T-lymphotropic virus 1 and associated diseases in Peru.
- The role of physical activity on improvement of metabolic profile and body weight management on individuals with overweight.
- Unravel The Ramadhan’s Yoyo Effect: The effect on iron metabolism on body weight rebound on indivual with overweight during Ramadhan fasting.
- The role of physical activity and environment on metabolic syndrome on adults in Indonesia
- Association of SNPs in GHSR rs292216 and rs509035 on dietary intake in indonesian obese female adolescents
- Single nucleotide polymorphism in FTO rs9939609 and Obesity Among Asians and Caucasians: A meta-analysis
- Estrogen and Body Weight Regulation in Women: The Role of Estrogen Receptor Alpha (ER-α) on Adipocyte Lipolysis
- The role of genes involved in lipolysis on weight loss program in overweight and obese individuals
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Google Scholar : https://scholar.google.co.id/citations?user=NH_u2IAAAAAJ&hl=en