Graduated from Doctoral School, UGM, Indonesia her research interest is on hospital malnutrition in Indonesia.
She formerly worked as a dietitian from Dr. Sardjito General Hospital and her current research put more focus on the application of Nutrition Care Process on prevention of hospital manutrition.
Ongoing Researches (2014-2015):
- Relationship between demographic factor, nutrient intake and changes in nutritional status of of post hospitalized patients with degenerative disease in Sleman District Hospital.
- Relationship between nutrition status on quality of life, morbidity and mortality rate of post hospitalized patients with degenerative disease.
- Iodine deficiency disorder in Central Java province
- The relationship between food security and the prevalence of stunting in Sleman, Yogyakarta
- Comparison on method to evaluate nutrition status on patients with chronic kidney disease.
- The effect on green tea extract on lipid profile, oxidative stress, depression score, and physical performance.
- Development, validation and reliability of the simple nutrition screening tool (SNST) for adult hospital patient in Indonesia
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Google Scholar : https://scholar.google.co.id/citations?user=sUsQbN4AAAAJ&hl=en