She graduated at Graduate School, Faculty of Medicine, Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia
Her main research area is health benefits of prebiotic and probiotic foods. Currently she develops new probiotic alternatives using local food resources.
Ongoing Researches (2014-2015):
- Development of low glicemic index food bar with formulation of Seratia italica sp., red bean (Vigna umellata) and arrowroot flour (Marantha arundinaceae L.).
- Development of cookies with jackfruit seeds (Artocarpus heterophyllus lamk) as an alternative diet for type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- The relationship between nutritional knowledge on practice, perception and preference on energy and fat intake in Angkringan consumer in the city of Yogyakarta
- The carcinogenic and genotoxic properties of herbal product.
- Halal Food Perception and Preference Among Indonesian & Japanese Society: Case Study of Yogyakarta Special Province & Osaka City .
- Development of food product and national pharmaceutical product based on halal gelatin using local ingredients
- Characterization of Bestak sweet potato (Ipomoea batatas) variety from Indonesian origin as prebiotic
Email : email@example.com