Graduated from University of British Columbia, Canada, she develops a research interest on the role of nutrition on metabolic disease.
Currently she is continuing her research on the role of vitamin D on metabolic disease in obese adolescents.
Ongoing Researches (2014-2015):
- Plasma IL-17 level and hypertension in obese adolescents.
- Relationship between leptin, central obesity and neck circumference in obese adolescent males.
- The relationship between metilation on promoter gene TNF-α on hypertension in adolescents with obesity
- The relationship between vitamin D status and central obesity, fasting blood glucose and blood pressure in obese male adolescents
- The relationship between vitamin D status and nasopharing carcinoma in Yogyakarta
- The effect of vitamin D supplementation on metabolic syndrome and cardiovascular risk factors in obese adolescents.
- Adiposity and the relationship between vitamin D and blood pressure
- Total and high molecular weight adiponectin and ethnic-specific differences in adiposity and insulin resistance: A cross-sectional study
- Ethnic-Specific Differences in Vitamin D Status Is Associated with Adiposity
- Epigenetic regulation of glucocorticoid receptor expression in aorta from mice with hyperhomocysteinemia
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org